Fe592 Bosch car park in Stuttgart
In 1909, what is now the oldest and largest Bosch location in the world was founded by Robert Bosch in Stuttgart-Feuerbach. Gradual growth and increasing numbers of employees aggravated the parking space situation around the main plant. Residents felt massively annoyed by the high traffic and parked streets looking for a parking space.
The employee parking garage at Gate 7, realized by dip, provides a remedy. At around 200 m, the parking garage is almost as long as two football fields and offers space for 1,035 cars and 96 motorcycles on 8 levels, as well as 30 charging stations for electric vehicles. The number of charging stations can be retrofitted as demand increases.
The parking garage is available to employees and visitors alike. In the course of the new building, the entrance and exit to the factory premises at Gate 7 was redesigned to ensure quick and smooth traffic.
The facade made of perforated and anodized aluminum trapezoidal sheet surrounds the elongated, two-part structure. The facade and shape of the building have a strong address-building effect.
sq. m of floor space