With its convincing scheme, dip won the contract to design, plan and build the new P&R car park “Innerer Weidach”. The functional tender was preceded by an EU-wide competition of Parkierungsgesellschaft Waiblingen GmbH.
- Split-level car park
- over 550 parking spaces, standard parking space widths of 2.70 m for easy parking
- each with two entry and exit lanes
- coating-free, low-maintenance dip ceiling construction
- car park roofs with a photovoltaic array and extensive greenery
- stairwells with high-quality partial scale glazing
- façade comprised of vertically arranged corten steel slats
- Gatekeeper room in the entrance area
- Engineering rooms, transformer room
- Electric mobility: 20 parking spaces with electric car charging stations; further expansion of the electric mobility facilities is being planned
The car park fulfils the minimum standard “user-friendly car park in accordance with the German Automobile Club (ADAC) guideline” as required by the builder. Preparations for planning permission are underway. Work on the construction site is set to start at the end of October 2020.
Press article Zeitungsverlag Waiblingen (external Link)