Master of electrical engineering (m/f/d)
Share our passion.
Join the dip family.
dip is a medium-sized, owner-operated construction company with 45 years of experience. As a leader for quality in its industry, dip is passionate about planning and constructing turnkey industrial buildings and car parks – our success speaks for itself. Every project is unique and confronts our team with new challenges.
We are committed to the long term. Thanks to our growth and success, we can offer our employees long-term prospects at our company. At dip, a friendly working environment, an open-door policy and quick decision-making are a matter of course. So there’s ample opportunity to share your own ideas, be creative and get things done as a team. At dip, we’re committed to working in a fair and constructive manner – with one another, our customers and subcontractors.
We offer you
- above-average salary
- quick decision-making
- a modern digital work environment
- wide range of professional development opportunities
- flexible working hours and offers for pension plans
- electrotechnical education with corresponding further education to become a master craftsman or technician in electrical engineering,
alternatively, many years of professional experience with a sound structural engineering education
- experience in using a common electrical CAD tool, preferably WSCAD, as well as planning software for low-voltage electrical systems, preferably Alpi Caneco BT
- good user skills in MS Office or Office 365
- entrepreneurial thinking and acting as well as an independent and result-oriented way of working
- decision-making and negotiating skills
- high degree of teamwork and initiative
- development of economical as well as technically and qualitatively optimized solutions for industrial buildings and multi-storey car parks
- independent technical implementation of planning specifications in the area of lighting, equipment and infrastructure
- preparation of calculations
- preparation of tender documents and participation in the award
- monitoring of subcontractor services, control and securing of contractual, legal, deadline, qualitative and economic requirements