Foreman or master (m/f/d) as a construction site manager
Share our passion.
Join the dip family.
dip is a medium-sized, owner-operated construction company with 45 years of experience. As a leader for quality in its industry, dip is passionate about planning and constructing turnkey industrial buildings and car parks – our success speaks for itself. Every project is unique and confronts our team with new challenges.
We are committed to the long term. Thanks to our growth and success, we can offer our employees long-term prospects at our company. At dip, a friendly working environment, an open-door policy and quick decision-making are a matter of course. So there’s ample opportunity to share your own ideas, be creative and get things done as a team. At dip, we’re committed to working in a fair and constructive manner – with one another, our customers and subcontractors.
We offer you
- a long-term employment with prospects in full-time
- an above-average remuneration and a company car for private use
- a modern digital work environment
- extensive training opportunities
- practical training
- flexible working hours and offers for pension plans
- completed training as a foreman, master craftsman or construction technician, ideally with a focus on reinforced concrete construction and several years of professional experience
- enjoy coordinating complex processes, flexibility and willingness to travel
- good communication skills with clients and subcontractors
- teamwork, assertiveness and social skills
- independent, committed way of working and initiative
- enjoy participating and realizing exciting construction projects in the field of turnkey construction
- planning and control of the construction process in a team with the project and branch management
- control and coordination of the subcontractors as well as ongoing monitoring of the work with regard to time, completeness and quality
- recording of non-contractual services, mass changes compared to the work calculation, services from additional orders, services from project errors or deviations in the execution plan
- participation in meetings with site managers and subcontractors to ensure that the construction process is on schedule
- timely determination of material requirements, material procurement, monitoring and scheduling of material and return deliveries
- implementation and monitoring of occupational safety and health protection measures
- keeping the construction diary in coordination with the project management