Share our passion.
Join the dip family.
dip is a successful, dynamic medium-sized enterprise with nearly 45 years of history. As a general contractor, we build turnkey car parks and industrial buildings. Our clients value dip for its outstanding quality and fair business approach.
With 80 employees at our five locations, we are never far from our clients. Our core business values of reliability, client partnership and adaptability ensure that our success and employee relationships stand the test of time.
We offer you
- attractive salary with profit sharing
- company car for private use
- quick decision-making
- a modern digital work environment
- wide range of professional development opportunities
- company pension plan, company savings plan, accident insurance
- degree in the field of civil engineering, architecture or comparable qualification
- multiple years of experience in the area of construction site management
- you are passionate about managing others and motivating them to perform at the best
- you have an independent, creative and proactive approach to work aligned with the challenges of the respective project
- you are assertive and possess in-depth expertise in the area of turnkey construction and common DIN standards
- you possess technical expertise and hands-on project management skills
- you are a regional representative and take an entrepreneurial approach to your work within the company
- you act as the technical and disciplinary manager of the employees at our Berlin office
- you execute our projects on the basis of systematic and standardised process flows while taking into account both technical and financial aspects
- you act as a liaison between the technical departments at our head office in Bad Honnef
Then we look forward to receiving your application!