Share our passion.
Join the dip family.
dip is a medium-sized, owner-operated construction company with more than 40 years of experience. As a leader for quality in its industry, dip is passionate about planning and constructing turnkey industrial buildings and car parks – our success speaks for itself. Every project is unique and confronts our team with new challenges.
We are committed to the long term. Thanks to our growth and success, we can offer our employees long-term prospects at our company. At dip, a friendly working environment, an open-door policy and quick decision-making are a matter of course. So there’s ample opportunity to share your own ideas, be creative and get things done as a team. At dip, we’re committed to working in a fair and constructive manner – with one another, our customers and subcontractors.
We offer you
- a long-term perspective in a creative environment
- permanent position
- a modern digital work environment
- internal and external training opportunities (with chamber points)
- flexible working hours and offers for pension plans
- successfully completed studies in architecture
- several years of professional experience in design and implementation planning, ideally in commercial and industrial construction
- sound CAD user knowledge (preferably ArchiCAD or AutoCAD)
- if possible building submission authorization
- good user skills in MS Office or Office 365
- structured, detail and team-oriented way of working
- decision-making and enthusiasm for innovation
- high level of initiative and creativity
- keen on planning and building
- implementation of customer requirements in economical as well as technically and qualitatively optimized industrial buildings and multi-storey car parks
- supplementing the specifications with your own design ideas within the projects
- independent planning from draft to implementation planning (performance phase 1 – 5)
- development of practical and economical detailed solutions
- creation of design concepts and presentations
Then we look forward to receiving your application!