Share our passion and
join the dip family.
dip is a medium-sized, owner-operated construction company with more than 40 years of experience. As a leader for quality in its industry, dip is passionate about planning and constructing turnkey industrial buildings and car parks – our success speaks for itself. Every project is unique and confronts our team with new challenges.
We’re committed to the long term. Thanks to our growth and success, we can offer our employees long-term prospects at our company. At dip, a friendly working environment, an open-door policy and quick decision-making are a matter of course.
So there’s ample opportunity to share your own ideas, be creative and get things done as a team.
At dip, we’re committed to working in a fair and constructive manner – with one another, our customers and subcontractors.
- Above-average salary
- Quick decision-making
- Modern, digital working environment
- Wide range of professional development opportunities
- Flexible working hours and pension schemes
- You are a trained construction drafter
- You are an avid CAD user, ideally AutoCAD and Adobe Creative Suite
- You take a business-minded approach to your work
- You have an independent, project and goal-oriented work ethic
- You are a good communicator and team player
- You are an avid MS-Office user
- Drafting of planning, tender and presentation documentation together with architects and sales engineers for turnkey and building construction projects
- Preparation of building application documents and execution planning with the assistance of our project managers and architects
New challenges await you!