Share our passion and
join the dip family.
dip is a medium-sized, owner operated construction company with more than 40 years of experience. As a leader for quality in its industry, dip is passionate about planning and constructing turnkey industrial buildings and car parks – and our success speaks for itself. Every project is unique and confronts our team with new challenges.
We’re committed to the long term. Thanks to our growth and success, we can offer our employees long-term prospects at our company. At dip, a friendly working environment, an open-door policy and quick decision-making are a matter of course. So there’s ample opportunity to share your own ideas, be creative and get things done as a team. At dip, we’re committed to working in a fair and constructive manner – with one another, our customers and subcontractors.
- Above-average salary
- Company car for private use
- Quick decision-making
- Modern, digital working environment
- Wide range of professional development opportunities
- Flexible working hours and pension plans
- Degree in the field of civil engineering, architecture or a comparable qualification
- Multiple years of experience as a construction or project manager
- You are passionate about coordinating complex processes, are a team player, flexible and willing to travel
- Execution of demanding turnkey construction projects
- Coordination of all project phases from the call for subcontractor bids to acceptance
- Execution in compliance with deadlines as well as cost and quality targets
New challenges await you!