Share our passion.
Join the dip family.
dip is a medium-sized, owner-operated construction company with more than 40 years of experience. As a leader for quality in its industry, dip is passionate about planning and constructing turnkey industrial buildings and car parks – our success speaks for itself. Every project is unique and confronts our team with new challenges.
We’re committed to the long term. Our growth and success mean we can offer our employees long-term prospects at our company. At dip, a friendly working environment, an open-door policy and quick decision-making are a matter of course. So there’s ample opportunity to share your own ideas, be creative and get things done as a team. At dip, we’re committed to working in a fair and constructive manner – with one another, our customers and subcontractors.
We offer you
- Above-average salary
- Company car for private use
- Modern, digital working environment
- Assistance drawing up your very own professional development and career plan
- A mentor who will support you as a coach and contact, help with decision-making and be responsible for you during your first twelve months
- Wide range of professional development opportunities
- Flexible working hours and pension schemes
- Degree in the field of civil engineering or architecture
- Alternatively, professional experience as a foreman, master or construction engineer
- You are passionate about coordinating complex processes, are a team player and willing to travel
Execution of demanding turnkey construction projects
Monitoring of the entire construction process from the planning phase, the invitation to tender to the construction phase – each one of our projects is unique and poses a variety of challenges
Ready for your job?
Exciting projects await you!