Share our passion.
Join the dip family.
dip is a medium-sized, owner-operated construction company with more than 40 years of experience. As a leader for quality in its industry, dip is passionate about planning and constructing turnkey industrial buildings and car parks. Every project is unique and confronts our team with new challenges.
We’re committed to the long term. Thanks to our growth and success, we can offer our employees long-term prospects at our company. At dip, a friendly working environment, an open-door policy and quick decision-making are a matter of course. So there’s ample opportunity to share your own ideas, be creative and get things done as a team. At dip, we’re committed to working in a fair and constructive manner – with one another, our customers and subcontractors.
- Above-average salary
- Quick decision-making
- Modern, digital working environment
- Wide range of personal development opportunities
- Flexible working hours and pension schemes
- Degree in the field of civil engineering, architecture or a comparable qualification
- Ideally, experience in the area of cost accounting, purchasing or construction site management
- Business-minded approach to work
- Independent, project and goal-oriented work ethic
- Good communicator and team player
- Avid MS-Office user
- Independent cost accounting for turnkey and building construction projects
- Monitoring of projects throughout the entire tendering and contract negotiation phase
- Preparation of tendering documents
- Preparation of press releases and tender collation
- Quantity survey, cost estimation, creation of bills of quantities
New challenges await you!